2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 4, 2015 2:36 AM by scuser18804

Deleted Users showing in database

I had deleted users from the MDM HUB (9.0.1), all the users got deleted from HUB but some of the users still showing in CMX_ORS.C_REPOS_USER table.

Does anyone know how this happens ? Now, How to sync the users in HUB and the CMX_ORS.C_REPOS_USER table?

• 1. Re: Deleted Users showing in database
          Guru

I understand that the users in CMX_SYSTEM are at system-wide level (i.e. you can have two users for two different ORSs) as you can have multiple ORSs registered in the CMX_SYSTEM. The roles for the users are granted at ORS level so you have users in ORS also which are the subset of CMX_SYSTEM(as system is superset).

How can you sync user as I mentioned that cmx_ors is the subset of cmx_system.

• 2. Re: Deleted Users showing in database

Yes, I understand that if user is created in CMX_SYSTEM, then those user will show in CMX_SYSTEM.C_REPOS_USER table only but if we create a user in CMX_ORS the it will show in both CMX_SYSTEM.C_REPOS_USER table and CMX_ORS.C_REPOS_USER table .

In case of deletion the user will delete from the table/tables depend upon in which schema it was created (as mentioned above).

So, I had created the user in CMX_ORS, so it was shown in both CMX_SYSTEM and CMX_ORS but after deleting form HUB it removed from the CMX_SYTEM but showing in CMX_ORS.

My question is that why it is showing in CMX_ORS after deletion?, it should be deleted from CMX_ORS also.