0 Replies Latest reply on Apr 22, 2015 12:23 PM by scuser21378

What sort of problems could be causing this failed assertion in lbmtmgr.c?

I'm trying to subscribe to a topic.  The code works when isolated.  However, when I run it within my application, where I don't subscribe until a button is pressed in my application, I get the following error.

I'm only subscribing to the one topic.  My guess is that it's something that's now being done out of order - I don't know.  But it would be very helpful to know what is causing this error message, so that I know what kind of things to look at.

Could someone provide some details about what this error means?  It looks like it's starting with a failed assertion.

Thanks!

Erick

===

FATAL: failed assertion [lbmtmgr_unregister_rcv_channel_entry(tm_rcv->entry, channel) == c_entry] at line 722 in lbm\lbmtmgr.c

#

# A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:

#

#  Internal Error (os_windows_x86.cpp:143), pid=8436, tid=19032

#  guarantee(result == EXCEPTION_CONTINUE_EXECUTION) failed: Unexpected result from topLevelExceptionFilter

#

# JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (7.0_51-b13) (build 1.7.0_51-b13)

# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (24.51-b03 mixed mode windows-amd64 compressed oops)

# Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows

#

# An error report file with more information is saved as:

# C:\workspace\fxarb-irish\hs_err_pid8436.log

#

# If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:

#   http://bugreport.sun.com/bugreport/crash.jsp

# The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.

# See problematic frame for where to report the bug.

#