The error "sslv3 alert handshake failure" occurred due security changes done at the Salesforce. Please raise a case with Informatica Global Customer Support for more details on fixing this issue.
I did following steps and issue resolved.
Below are the steps that needs to be followed on all the client machines which is connecting to the Sales Force.
Make sure all the Informatica windows are closed.
- Download the EBF Client installer from the development server (EBF403585.Win32Client.zip)
- Extract (unzip/untar) the EBF Installer (need to unzip twice).
- EBF Installer contains the following files : Input.properties, installerEBF.sh or installerEBF.bat and folders EBFs, Installer.
4. Edit Input.properties file. Set DEST_DIR=<9.x installation dir>
Example : For Windows platforms: DEST_DIR=C:\\Informatica\\9.6.0
- To install EBF
On Windows platform: Run installEBF.bat
- Log file is generated in the installation dir <9.x installation dir>
- Error log is generated in the same folder where EBF installer is extracted with the file name as EBF_<EBFID>_Error.log
Example : EBF_EBF252831_Error.log
Re launch the designer and test to connect to the Sales Force.
We are currently on Informatica Power Center 9.6.1 Hot Fix 2. Does this solution still works for this specific version ??
Hi, From where can I download EBF403585?
Please help me.