These documents might help you.
Is the IS running on grid?
The Link are not working and getting a sharepoint error.
SIT -> No grid
Does grids have a shared directory?
Add Shared Directory
- Select the Integration Service that is running on the Grid.
- Go to the Processes tab.
- For each node where the service process runs, edit the process to configure the "$PMRootDir" to point to your shared directory. The shared directory should include all directories underneath your "\server\infashared" directory.
- At a minimum, you should configure the "$PMStorageDir", "$PMLookupFileDir", "$PMSourceFileDir", "$PMTargetFileDir", and "$PMCacheFileDir" of each Service Process to point to the same shared location.
(Note: If you have configured "$PMRootDir" to point to a shared location, you don’t need to configure the other directories underneath it.)
- Click "OK" when you are done configuring each node service process.
- Enable each service process.
- Enable the Integration Service.
- Make sure that the service is enabled on each node and start running on each node in the grid.
All repository server directories are shared folder only.
Unfortunately, the first time workflow recovery step got succeeded.
The same step second getting failed with same error.
Recover workflow: WARNING: Recovery storage file cannot be found. Workflow previous run may have been completed. If recovery is for a concurrent enabled workflow, make sure to give either run instance name or run id to recover a specific run.