Event has ended
Calling All Houston Area Informatica Users!
Please join us for our Spring 2019 IUG meetup here in Houston on Tuesday, Apr 30th from 7:30am-11:30am at MD Anderson in the Medical Center.
Here are the agenda highlights, but please see the attached pdf for the full agenda details, including directions to the conference center and parking.
- Registration and Continental Breakfast (Sponsored by Snowflake)
- Snowflake Introduction
- Demos of Informatica Enterprise Data Catalog and Axon for Data Governance - David Ramirez, Informatica
- Panel Discussion - Implementing Practical Data Governance - Sullexis, McKesson, and MD Anderson
- Informatica World 2019 Preview - Leaders and Attendees
- Plus Networking Time, Q&A and Give-Aways!
Come out and network with your peers & discuss relevant topics and feel free to bring your coworkers and other colleagues who might benefit from this great content!
**Please note the time change for this meeting. Registration and Breakfast starts at 7:30am
See you there!
Your Houston IUG Co-chairs
When and Where
Start Time:Apr 30, 2019 5:30 AM PDT (America/Los_Angeles)
End Time:Apr 30, 2019 9:30 AM PDT (America/Los_Angeles)
Location:MD Anderson Mays Clinic Building, Texas Medical Center, 1220 Holcombe Blvd, Houston, Texas 77030
Event Visibility & Attendance Policy:Open
- David Bohmann (Owner)