Welcome to the Informatica Communities
This community is for Informatica enthusiasts, experts and followers. This is place where you participate, innovate and share ideas, solutions and best practices. To continue with the same energy, success and the friendliness of this community, we request the members to follow certain guidelines while participating in our forums.
Before you post:
- Search before you post. Please ensure that your query has not been posted earlier. This will be the quickest way to find your answers.
- Post your query only once. Please ensure you have selected the correct category and posted your query in the correct location. Posting in multiple locations can give you multiple and confusing answers. In case you have incorrectly selected the category, you can always contact the Moderators to move it to the correct category.
- Please do not post your query as a reply to an existing thread. Post your question as a separate thread (after ensuring that your query is not a duplicate).
- Duplicate posts asking the same question in multiple forum categories will be deleted without notice.
- Ensure you are clear in your explanations. Confusing explanations might not fetch you clear answers.
General Code of Conduct:
- Treat other forum members with respect.
- Ensure your postings are a courteous and professional. Offensive or profane language will not be tolerated.
- Ensure that your posts do not threaten, harass, abuse or embarrass other members.
- This is a public community. Please do not share any kind of proprietary information on this community.
- The Posts should not have content that infringes on another's trademark, copyright, or material protected by intellectual property laws.
- Advertising or solicitation is not permitted.
- Users shall not intentionally post any misleading or erroneous information.
- The Informatica staff reserves the right to edit/modify/remove any post at any time with or without notice.
- Informatica reserves the right to terminate participation or access to the forums for failure to comply with the Community Code of Conduct.
- If you wish to complain about a post, use the report button and a member of staff will deal with it as soon as possible.
- If you have any Complaints about other members, please contact the Moderator with the details and the reason for the complaint. Please do not open a public thread to complain about another member.
- Spurious complaints will be denied immediately and any false or malicious complaints may lead to action.
- A list of Staff can be found here:
- Portal Admins: Pattabhi Raman
- PowerCenter Moderators: Nico Heinze, Paul George, John Ratelle
- Data Quality Moderators: Naoise Leahy, Robert Whelan
- PowerExchange Moderators: Dan Smith
- PowerCenter Express Moderator: Rithvik Chandrashekar
- B2B Moderator: Stijn Carion
- ILM Moderator: Nagaraj Ganiga
- Ultra Messaging Moderator: David Johnstone
- MDM Moderators:
- Active VOS Moderators: Uma Ashok
- Product Informatica Management: Ana Radoman