The Informatica GCS MEMFREE utility is an executable that determines the maximum amount of memory that can be allocated by a 32-bit process on a UNIX machine.
- memfree_aix32.zip (See Attachment section below)
- memfree_hpux32.zip (See Attachment section below)
- memfree_linux32.zip (See Attachment section below)
- memfree_solaris32.zip (See Attachment section below)
- memfree_windows.zip (See Attachment section below)
How to Install
- Download and unzip the file to the PowerCenter Server machine.
- Grant execute permissions on the file.
- Execute the file at the command prompt in the directory where you copied the file.(For example: for Solaris, memfree.so)
- You will see the amount of allocated memory increase. When it reaches the limit, you will receive a notification that the memory will be released in 20 seconds.
- Send the output from the command (the amount of allocated memory) to Informatica GCS.
- AIX (32-bit Only)
- Solaris ( 32-bit Only)
- Linux (32-bit Only)
- HPUX (32-bit Only)