If a taskflow contains a Data Task step that uses a mapping task with a custom query, and you override the custom query in the taskflow such that the query length exceeds 65 characters, the mapping task fails with the following error:
Name cannot be more than 65 characters long.
Note: This issue occurs for taskflows that were created before the October 2021 release.
To run the taskflow successfully, you must manually update the overridden custom query in the Data Task input field.
Pre-requisite: Before reselecting the Data Task input field, you must clear the cache or switch to the incognito mode.
To update the custom query in the Data Task input field, perform the following steps:
1. On the Explore page, navigate to the taskflow that contains the Data Task step that uses a mapping task with a custom query.
2. Click the Data Task step.
3. Click the Input Fields tab.
4. Click the Delete icon next to the input field that overrides the custom query.
5. Click the Add icon to add the input field again.
6. From the Input Parameters list, select the source object that you want to add.
Before you select the source object, verify that the source object displays Field: customquery as shown in the following image:
7. Click the Edit icon.
The Edit Value dialog box appears.
8. Enter the custom query.
The following image shows the Edit Value dialog box.
9. Click OK to override the custom query.
10. Click Save to save the taskflow.
11. From the Actions menu, select Publish.
12. Click Run in the upper-right part of the page.