Issue1: The processes deployed on Agent are failing with "Read timed out" error if they are using a 3rd party API that takes more than 60 sec to fetch the data.
Following error seen in catalina.log
Caused by: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out
at java.net.SocketInputStream.socketRead0(Native Method) at java.net.SocketInputStream.socketRead(SocketInputStream.java:116) at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:171) at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:141) at org.apache.http.impl.io.SessionInputBufferImpl.streamRead(SessionInputBufferImpl.java:137)
We noticed that "Web service reply time out" property is not being honored in Agent Processes post-R35 upgrade. We have identified this issue as a defect and fixed it as an Emergency Bug fix. Here are the steps to apply the EBF:
1. Login to UI, if the process server says: Restart required, please restart the Process Server from UI.
2. Once this is up, please stop the Process Server from UI again.
3. Unzip the attachment. You will get org.activebpel.rt.http-20.1001.00-SNAPSHOT.jar.
4. Take a backup of the file org.activebpel.rt.http-20.1001.00-SNAPSHOT.jar from <agentFolder>/downloads/package-process-engine<LATEST_version>/package/app/shared/lib
5. Replace it with the attached jar(you got in point 3) file in the location <agentFolder>/downloads/package-process-engine<LATEST_version>/package/app/shared/lib
6. Restart the Process Server from UI and test it.
Issue 2: Processes calling 3rd party Api's(i.e going via Agent proxy) are failing with the following errors:
org.apache.http.conn.HttpHostConnectException: Connect to abc.host.com:443 [abc.host.com:443/10.10.10.10, abc.host.com:443/10.10.10.10, abc.host.com:443/10.10.10.10, abc.host.com:443/10.10.10.10,abc.host.com:443/10.10.10.10, abc.host.com:443/10.10.10.10] failed: Connection refused (Connection refused)
The same fix will be applicable to this issue as well