This is a tomcat based web app which is build to help customer using Sharepoint Online Connector in Informatica Cloud Data Integration (CDI).
- Register your app in SharePoint by Navigate to https://<company-name>.sharepoint.com/sites/<site-name>/_layouts/15/appregnew.aspx.
- The redirect URL must be https://localhost:8443/spOAuth/callback.jsp .
- Save Client ID & Client Secret.
- Download zip from https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ArjunZe/spOAuth/master/SpOAuth.zip
- Extract the zip.
- Double Click Start.bat .
- Open https://localhost:8443/spOAuth/ in browser.
- Fill in Site Name, Sub Site, Client Id and Scope & Click Authorize. Refer scopes section for more info.
- It will launch SharePoint, login and click trust it.
- Once Redirected back to https://localhost:8443/spOAuth/callback.jsp , fill in Client Id, Client Secret, Site Name and Click Generate.
- Once Generated, Click Copy.
1. App Creation:
2. Landing Screen:
For ex: If your URL is like this https://krishnakmr1733.sharepoint.com/sites/ETL
Give krishnakmr1733 as Site and sites/ETL as Sub Site
3. Trust the call in MS Sharepoint.
4. Callback Screen
5. End Screen. Copy Tokens.
Sample connection in IICS: