Use of the TLS 1.0 and 1.1 Security Protocols for Use with Cloud Application Integration Endpoints has been discontinued on January 8, 2020, 04:00UTC. This is done in stages:
- January 8, 2020, 04:00UTC: Pre-existing endpoints have the TLS 1.0 and 1.1 disabled. The only accepted TLS protocol will be 1.2.
- January 8, 2020, 04:00UTC: Customers who cannot update their API clients to use TLS 1.2 need to migrate endpoints to the corresponding “insecure-“ prefixed endpoints by this date.
- Aug 4, 2020: The “insecure-“ prefixed endpoints will be decommissioned. Customers must upgrade their API clients by this date and migrate back to non-prefixed endpoints.
Here is the list of new host URLs with insecure TLS 1.0 and 1.1 usage:
- POD1 - insecure-na1.ai.dm-us.informaticacloud.com
- POD2 - insecure-na2.ai.dm-us.informaticacloud.com
- POD3 - insecure-usw3-cai.dm-us.informaticacloud.com
- POD4 - insecure-use4-cai.dm-us.informaticacloud.com
- POD6 - insecure-use6-cai.dm-us.informaticacloud.com
- EMEA - insecure-emw1-cai.dm-em.informaticacloud.com
- APAC - insecure-apse1-cai.dm-ap.informaticacloud.com