The Informatica Platform is a set of data services and information solutions powered by a state-of-the-art data management engine.
The end of support for the Informatica Platform includes the following products:
• Enterprise Data Catalog (EDC) and Enterprise Data Preparation (EDP)
• Data Engineering Integration (DEI) – formerly called Big Data Management (BDM)
• Data Engineering Streaming (DES) – formerly called Big Data Streaming (BDS)
• Data Engineering Quality (DEQ) – formerly called Big Data Quality (BDQ)
• Data Engineering Masking (DEM)
• Data Quality (DQ)
• PowerExchange (PWX)
• Data Transformation (B2B DT)
• Test Data Management (TDM) and Data Validation Option (DVO) from version 10 onwards
• Data Integration Hub (DIH) from version 10 onwards
• B2B Data Exchange (DX) from version 10 onwards
• Metadata Manager and Business Glossary
|Version||Release Date||Minimum Support Period||End of Support||Extended Support||Sustaining Support|
|10.5||March, 2021||March 31, 2025||TBA||TBA||TBA|
|10.4||December, 2019||March 31, 2024||TBA||TBA||TBA|
|10.2||September, 2017||September 30, 2021||September 30, 2021||September 30,2022||TBA|
|10.1.x||June, 2016||June 30, 2020||September 30, 2020||September 30, 2021||Not Available|
From the October 1, 2020, Informatica Platform 10.1 moved to Extended Support until September 30, 2021. Note that Extended Support is available at an additional charge. For further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
There will be no further support on Informatica Platform 10.1 after this date. Informatica recommends upgrading to Informatica Platform 10.5. Please contact our Shipping team for the latest 10.5 software download.
For more information on product lifecycle, extended support policy, and end of life details of various Informatica products, view Informatica Product Lifecycle Guide.