Welcome to Informatica World 2019 API and Application Integration Deep dive session !!
Here you will find all what you need to go through amazing experience of solving typical business automation problem using Informatica Cloud Application Integration capabilities and API management services.The process you will build accomplishes the following:
- The customer provides order details (e.g. ItemName, ItemCount) and personal information (e.g. CustomerName, CustomerEmail)
- The item is looked-up in the inventory database for its availability.
- If the item is found it:
- Fetches details from inventory on margins for this item
- Sends emails to the customer and vendor with order confirmation details, and
- Responds with Order Status, Order ID, Item Price and Order price.
- Otherwise, it responds to the Customer with a status of “Item not in stock. Apologies for the inconvenience”.
Getting Ready for the Deep Dive Session
To have awesome experience, and seamless access to Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services, please register using below instructions, in case you haven't done that already.
You have successfully created a trial login on Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services.
Have a look at the attached document for step-by-step walkthrough on how to complete the hands-on session. This is also available as part of Cloud Application Integration OnlineHelp -> Tutorials and Samples -> Order Management.
Check Out the Tutorial, Training and Lab Program Overview
The Getting Started: Tutorial, Training and Labs guides you through labs, demos to review and tutorials. Check it out!