Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services (IICS) Spring 2018 release offers a rich set of new and enhanced capabilities. In this release, API & Application Integration, and the Cloud Integration Hub services join the Cloud Data Integration service on IICS Platform to accelerate and scale business process automation, drive faster time-to-value for our customers, and increase productivity and collaboration.
- Cloud Data Integration
- Change Data Capture feature for Oracle source databases which will speed up data loads and reduce costs. The feature is targeted to customers on hybrid environments having on-premise power-exchange setup.
- Support for Pre/Post SQL statements in the mapping logic for target data transformation. This capability is now supported for relational targets including ODBC, Amazon Redshift, Snowflake, Azure DW.
- Enhanced push down optimization for relational end points including ODBC, Amazon Redshift, Snowflake, Azure DW.
- File mass ingestion support for new use cases:
- Moving files from: cloud to on-premise. Amazon S3 to Redshift without additional staging.
- Moving files to Azure Blob & Azure DW.
- Rest API support for automation.
- API & Application Integration
- API Manager - Ability to expose re-usable services as API end-points using customer defined friendly domain names.
- API Developer Portal v1 targeted for Enterprise and B2B Developers to easily discover and consume APIs.
- Cloud Integration Hub
- First iteration of Cloud Integration Hub which enables store and forward integration pattern, leveraging new IICS integrated user experience and platform security.
- Platform enhancements
- Tagging to more effectively organize assets in addition to using project & folder structure – support for per asset tagging, bulk tagging and tag curation.
- Enhanced Export file structure format which further simplifies DevOps automation and integrations with external version control systems through Export/Import APIs.
- Support for SAML SSO and Trusted IP ranges configuration