There are quite a few logs created in Informatica Cloud runtime environment and among them the following are the logs which occupy considerable amount of disk space,
- Session & import log created for every run of Data Integration task. Available in path <Informatica Cloud secure agent path>\apps\Data_Integration_Server\logs
- agentcore logs created by Informatica Cloud agentcore service. Available in path <Informatica Cloud secure agent install path>\apps\Data_Integration_Server\logs\tomcat
- and Tomcat logs created by Informatica Cloud DIS tomcat service. Available in path <Informatica Cloud secure agent install path>\apps\agentcore\logs
Attached is a HouseKeeping Operational script which archives the above logs to specified path. Please download the Attachment to embed the script in your environment.
User needs to define the following 3 variable as part of the script.
- agentInstallPath: Informatica cloud runtime environment installation path
- HousekeepingPath: Path where the archived file needs to be stored.
- logfilePath: Path where the Audit log file needs to be stored. Default this path is same as 'HousekeepingPath' path.
This script lists the files in agentcore, tomcat and Session log file path of Informatica Cloud secure agent in decending order of file last updated.
Then Archives the old files based on following rules.
- script does not archive files which is currently in use (in locked state). Sessionlog archival is implemented with this rule.
- script does not archive latest files used for logging. Skips first 1 latest log file based on updated timestamp. for tomcat and agentcore log file archiving this feature is used.
- script segregates archiving files into separate folders like tomcat, agentcore and Sessionlog for archival.
- script creates a folder of format MMDDYYYY_HHMM for every log type and moves the files accordingly.
Note: The attached script is designed for DOS/Windows & Unix (bash shell) mode. Users discretion advised, No Technical support entitled for this script. Users are welcome to customize & update the script as per their need.