We are excited to announce that the pre-release program for Informatica Cloud Spring 2014 version will begin on Monday, Jan 27th, 2014 and run through Friday, Feb 14th, 2014.
All customers will be upgraded to the Informatica Cloud Spring 2014 version in Production on Saturday, Feb 22nd from 7pm to 11pm EST.
Informatica Cloud's pre-release program allows our customers to preview the new functionality and changes due to come out in the upcoming release. This gives you the unique ability to test drive all the changes in a beta environment prior to production upgrade. Participation in the pre-release program is optional however highly recommended. For more information on the program and best practices, please click here.
What's new in Informatica Cloud Spring 2014 ?
Sping 2014 is a significant milestone release for Informatica Cloud. A number of new functionality has been added including:
- A fresh new look and feel in line with Informatica's corporate branding. Navigation has been restructured to help you efficiently cruise through the product features.
- Introducing the new Cloud Mapping Designer - a fully browser based canvas for designing flexible and reusable mappings
- The web based new Service and Process designer v1 that allows simple service and process integrations to be built easily
- SAP write back support through BAPI and BAPI metadata export utility
- Enhancements to the Data Replication application
- Enhancements to the Data Masking functionality
... and many more !
End of Life Support Notice: Starting Informatica Cloud Spring 2014 version, we will no longer support IE v7 or earlier. Extend life support for secure agents running on Windows 2003 server will also be ended.
How to participate in pre-release ?
If you are interested in participating, please contact Mike Korsak (mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org) or Krupa Natarajan (mailto: email@example.com) to sign up. You will need a seperate server to host your pre-release secure agent and we recommend that this server be as identicial in setup to the server hosting your production secure agent. More details will be sent out to you when you sign-up.
If you have any questions, please contact Informatica Cloud Global Customer Support or your Account Manager.
Informatica Cloud Team