Update: The latest version of the Informatica Cloud Integration Template Designer for the Summer 2014 release adds support for source level multi-source joins.
Installing the Informatica Cloud Integration Template Designer plug-in requires that you have Microsoft Visio (2007 or 2010, 32-bit versions only) installed on your computer. Please note that if you have already installed the Mapping Architect for Visio plug-in for PowerCenter, you will need to uninstall that plug-in before installing the Informatica Cloud Integration Template Designer plug-in.
- Download and unzip the attached file, then click on the VisioCOMAddinSetup_x32.msi file to begin installation.
- The Informatica Cloud Integration Template Designer Installation Wizard should appear. Follow the directions in the wizard.
- Once the installation has completed, open Microsoft Visio.
- Select the Informatica Cloud Integration Template.
- You will then receive a message asking if you if you want to enable macros. Click Enable Macros.
- Then under Shapes, click Informatica to be presented with the palette which allows you to design your own integration templates.
- You are now ready to begin designing your own integration templates and uploading them into Informatica Cloud!
To avoid having to enable macros every time you use the Informatica Cloud Integration Template Designer, you can enable macros permanently:
1. Click File > Options.
2. In the Visio Options window, click Trust Center > Trust Center Settings...
3. Click Enable All Macros and click OK twice to save your changes.