The User Migration tool is a support tool in Master Data Management (MDM) that can be used to migrate users across different environments and also to bulk insert/update of the existing users.
Main objective of the tool is to help implementers in:
- Importing the users in “Bulk” from csv files.
- Migrating the users from one environment to other (Ex: UAT to PROD etc.).
- MDM MDE has to be installed
- And, should be licensed to use Informatica Data Director (IDD)
Supported Informatica Products
- MDM MDE 9.5.1 Hotfix 5 and later versions
- Free Download
- This tool is bundled with the product. (More information in the attached MDM_UMT.pdf)
How to Launch
Perform the following tasks to launch the tool:
- Log into the Hub Console.
- Go to Help > MDM Support Tools
- The MDM Support Console will launch.
- Provide relevant credentials to log into the MDM Support Console.
- Traverse to the User Migration tab on successful login.
As this tool is bundled with the MDM product, check PAM for the supported OS, browser & versions.