Virtual Summit Event
Accelerate Digital Transformation in a Data 4.0 World with Intelligence and Automation
Tuesday, October 13, 2020
10:00 AM PDT | 12:00 PM CDT | 1:00 PM EDT
Enterprises today face an inflection point: How to rapidly transform for the future while increasing business continuity and optimizing costs? The answer is to adopt cloud-native, platform-scale, AI-powered intelligent data management with hyper-automation that increases trust and privacy – in short, take the step to Data 4.0.
Join our Fall 2020 virtual launch event to accelerate digital transformation in a Data 4.0 world with cloud-native serverless data management, business continuity, an intelligent data marketplace, a 360-degree business view leveraging multi-domain MDM, intelligent application modernization, and an intelligent data fabric. You’ll learn about the latest industry-leading product innovations through deep dives, demos, and access to our product experts across five areas:
- Cloud Data Warehouse and Data Lake: Accelerate business value and achieve operational efficiency, increased productivity and lower total cost of ownership by designing, building, and deploying cloud-native serverless data management pipelines in any cloud. Leverage scalable ingestion, improved performance, CLAIRE-powered auto-tuning, out-of-the-box auto-scaling, and ensure full business continuity without worrying about provisioning and managing servers.
- Data Governance & Privacy: Operationalize a collaborative, crowdsourced data marketplace through intelligence and automation to enable enterprise-wide data democratization with self-service access to trusted and protected data.
- Business 360: Master data and insights for a 360-degree view of your business for every user. Achieve business resiliency and continuity with intelligent automation and domain-specific 360 solutions (customer, product, supplier, finance) that provide visibility and a contextual understanding across your entire business.
- Enterprise iPaaS: Modernize your on-premises applications and build cloud-native ones with best-of-breed capabilities for every stage of your enterprise integration and data management requirements, with services including application and API integration, data integration, mass ingestion, data quality, integration hub, B2B, monitoring, security and more, all from a single, cloud-native, AI-powered platform
- Platform, AI & Data Cataloging: Enable an intelligent and automated data fabric that powers your data-driven business transformation with industry-leading data cataloging, active metadata management, metadata-driven AI, deep metadata extraction, and data lineage.
- A product track of interest: Select from Cloud Data Warehouse and Data Lakes, Data Governance and Privacy, Business 360, Enterprise iPaaS, Data Cataloging and AI. Or attend all five if you choose. At each track you can access the following:Live chat: Informatica experts will answer your questions live.
- Deep dives: Informatica product leaders will show you the benefits of our latest innovations in in-depth sessions.
- Demos: Experience industry-leading solutions first-hand as Informatica product experts demonstrate new features.
WHEN AND WHERE
Start Time:Oct 13, 2020 12:00 AM CDT (America/Chicago)
End Time:Oct 13, 2020 2:00 AM CDT (America/Chicago)