Informatica MDM – Product 360 8.0 Hotfix 3 fixes several limitations of the product as well as provides new extension abilities for projects. Furthermore this Hotfix provides several add-on features which are listed briefly below. Please take a look in the release notes to get more details.
If you have questions or if something is missing please contact the Informatica Support.
- The PIM internal reporting framework has been refactored in several ways to greatly improve list access performance.
- Structure preset values without name showing identifier as fallback
- Variables support for views and detail tabs
- Ability to refresh assortment in the web client
- Classification detail tab for multi-selection
- Automatic date bucket creation for dashboard bar chart component
SAML Single Sign On
When SAML is enabled in the SamlConfig.xml, the Rich Client will display the login form or login prompt configured by the IdP.
The Rich Client Single Sign On also triggers, if configured, the automated user creation, if a default user group is configured.
- New API endpoint was introduced to allow synchronous DQ rule execution without the overhead of the Job framework.
- Great Performance improvements were made for faster parallel execution.
Standard tasks can now be assigned to another user group as well as to anther user via the "Assign task" dialog.
Informatica BPM Integration
- Additional start condition for workflow trigger configurations.
- Merge REST Service API allows use of entity report query definition
- Scheduled merge operations provide extended item information within a workflow callback when finished.
You can download the Hotfixes from here.