Informatica MDM Multidomain Edition 9.5.1 HotFix 3 for Oracle has been released to shipping and is available immediately.
This release contains bug fixes, and includes the following enhancements:
• Customize the width of columns in IDD search results.
• Secure HTTPS feature is now included for cleanse server.
• Improved Performance during IDD Search results.
• Now process message queue more efficiently in clustered environment.
• User Exit In IDD can now be controlled before or after invoking SendforApproval dialog.
Release Notes can be downloaded here
PAM Documents for the release can be downloaded here
The Hotfix Installers can be downloaded at the Download Section on the Home Page of the portal.
Informatica MDM Multidomain Edition 9.1 HotFix 6 for Oracle has been released to shipping and is available immediately.
This release contains bug fixes and includes the following enhancements:
- The Configuration Support Manager utility is now integrated with the MDM Hub
- Records can be queued for unmerge in the IDD
Release Notes can be accessed here
Hotfix downloads can be accessed here
Informatica MDM Multidomain Edition 9.1 HotFix 5 for Oracle has been released to shipping and is available immediately.
This release contains various bug fixes and enhancements. More information on the same is available in the Release Notes
You can download the HotFix from our Downloads tab and filter according to the required Operating System.
Informatica MDM Multidomain Edition 9.5 (Oracle) has been released to Shipping and is available immediately.
The highlights of this release include:
Refer the Release notes at Informatica MDM Multidomain Edition for Oracle - 9.5.0 - Release Notes - (English)