Informatica Customer 360 Insights 2020-2 HotFix-1, an AI-powered, data-first customer data platform for customer engagement, has been released to shipping and is available immediately.
Customer 360 Insights (C360i) powers digital transformation initiatives with its enhanced personalized marketing and deep analytics functionalities that connect and enrich customer data for a contextual, 360-degree view of customers.
The 2020-2 HotFix-1 release offers a rich set of features and usability enhancements that will benefit the marketing and implementation teams.
The details are as follows:
- Externalized Credentials: As an enhancement to Externalized credentials feature, all the configurations that store passwords/tokens and require key-rotation have been externalized to environment variables. The changes made include Batch, RTS, NRT, and UI.
- Stamping records as part of Data Pipeline: Stamping is made part of the data pipeline. For the first time, the user will stamp Customer Records from the UI. After that, if there are customer data changes then workflow takes all the rules from the metadata and runs the stamping process automatically.
- Enhancements to Role-Based Authorization: As an enhancement to the Authorization process, any user with ‘superadmin’ role can now create widgets. This will improve the productivity of admins who have a task in hand to create widgets for various perspectives, roles, and entities.
- Updating default password for existing users: Effective from this release, administrators can change the default password for users (who haven’t logged in until now) to a custom default password. This will provide an additional layer of security to users who haven’t logged in for a while.
- Zoomdata Fix: The visual analytics URL configured in application.properties was getting replaced by if the URL contains “zoomdata” string. The fix updated the service not to replace the “zoomdata” string.
- Rule Based Publishing Enrichment – Enhancement: This hotfix provides OOTB implementation that can be either re-used or extended to enable ruled-based publishing to s3 based on AWS authentication.
Please refer to the Customer 360 Insights Release Guide for more details.
You can download the Hotfixes from: https://network.informatica.com/downloadsView.jspa