Informatica MDM Multidomain Edition 10.4 HotFix 1 has been released to shipping and is available immediately.
This Release includes the following:
- Removed Need for Adobe Flash: The 10.4 HotFix 1release eliminates the need for Adobe Flash in the browsers running Informatica MDM Data Director (IDD).
- Subject Area-based IDD and Informatica Data Control Enhancements to help business analysts and data stewards
- New Hierarchy Manager: A modern user interface to explore and manage complex relationships between data
- New History View: Allows you to review changes to master data in chronological order
- New Timeline View: Helps in the investigation of changes to master data over a period of time
- Support for Zero Down Time (ZDT): The ZDT allows you to upgrade MDM while providing uninterrupted access to the MDM Hub.
- Support for Enterprise Data Catalog (EDC) Scanner: The new EDC scanner allows you to catalog all your MDM available assets for enterprise-level discovery.
- New Hierarchy Widget: The new Hierarchy Widget allows you to view all parent and child records of a record in a hierarchical format as a widget within the Business Entity dashboard.
- Localization Bundle Migration: The new migrate bundle allows you to migrate localization of metadata from Subject Area-based IDD to Business Entity based IDD.
- Support for Oracle Configuration Manager (OCM): The OCM allows you to collect data for transactions between applications and databases.
You can download the Hotfixes from here.