Informatica Customer 360 Insights 2020-1, an AI powered, data hub for customer engagement, has been released to shipping and is available immediately.
Customer 360 Insights (C360i) connects and enriches all customer data to create a contextual 360 view that powers digital transformation initiatives including personalized marketing and deep analytics. Customer 360 Insights enables B2B and B2C organizations to:
- Resolve customer data and create relationships using advanced machine learning algorithms
- Infer customer attributes from unstructured data using Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Visualize relationships, households, and complex B2B hierarchies using a graph data store
- Present multiple perspectives of the customer based on unique users and use case context
Customer 360 Insights 2020-1 delivers new capabilities that cater to marketing and analytics use cases. C360i introduces usability enhancements, such as improved user access management and improved Configuration Manager experience. The details are as follows:
- Customer Segmentation: Marketers can now build and manage customer segments (including search, clone, reuse etc.), analyze segments using visualizations, preview the data of customers qualified for a segment, and export the segment data as a CSV file, or land the segment data in an HDFS folder or to S3 bucket using export API.
- Insights Enrichment: Businesses can now enrich customer data by using machine learning models in addition to Java-based enrichment functions. Third-party Python models trained by data science teams can be employed against the data within C360i
- Enhanced User Management: Administrators can now assign multiple roles to users. Users will have a primary role and an option to have one or more secondary roles. For example, a user can have the primary role as data steward and the secondary role as match trainer. Multiple roles provide flexibility for user-role mapping and allow an administrator to have better control over role assignments.
- Improved Configuration Management: Implementors can now benefit from various improvements that are made on C360i Configuration Manager that provides enhanced usability and productivity.
- Enhanced productivity by being able to clone configuration sets, perspectives, and quality measurement functions
- Enhanced configuration experience with data model, data source, and matching
More details can be found in the Release Guide: