The Informatica Global Customer Support Team is excited to announce an all-new technical webinar and demo series – Meet the Experts, in partnership with our technical product experts and Product management. These technical sessions are designed to encourage interaction and knowledge gathering around some of our latest innovations and capabilities across Data Integration, Data Quality, Big Data and so on. In these sessions, we will strive to provide you with as many technical details as possible, including new features and functionalities, and where relevant, show you a demo or product walk-through as well.
Topic and Agenda
- Topic: Meet the Experts Webinar - "Deep Dive in Consents Management with MDM"
- Date: Wednesday, 30 October 2019
- Time: 9:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time (PDT)
- Duration: 1 Hour
- Webinar Registration Link: Webinars – Webcasts | Informatica Talks | Informatica
- Mrityunjay Sharma, Product Management, Informatica
- Monica Mullen, Solutions Marketing, Informatica
More than 100 countries have enacted data privacy and protection regulations. That makes it important for companies to be as efficient as possible when managing multiple consents and fulfilling rights across jurisdictions.
Customers are also more willing to share data with companies they trust. Properly acting on rights and consents can build trust within your customer base. In this way, consent management becomes a customer experience opportunity, not just a compliance cost.
From a master data management perspective, consents can be mastered in the same way as any other domain. During this webinar, we'll dive deeper into how to use MDM to link customers, channels, and consents together with the policies documented in your centralized data privacy governance workstreams. And in doing so, you enable your teams with an enterprise-level view of:
- what your customers have expressly allowed you to do with their data
- which jurisdiction(s) they belong to
- the policy that supports each customer’s consent or right
Join us to learn more about our consent management accelerator for MDM - Customer 360 and Master Data Management.