This release contains a number of new features and enhancements, including the following:
- Embedded Vibe DI engine supports onboarding data directly into MDM through Powercenter Mappings, as well as in real-time, allowing for integration of data quality transformations into those mappings.
- Composite Objects & Services (COS) supports definition of MDM business objects from multiple data entities in the MDM data model, and publishes REST- and EJB-based interfaces for interaction with those business object in a manner best suited for application-level interactions.
- Entity-360 view provides a modular, highly-customizable way to view MDM Composite Objects, complemented by related information from MDM, Informatica or 3rd party systems, embedded directly in the view. Customization is based on Informatica UI frameworks that support HTML5 and jQuery customization.
- Smart Search provides the ability for MDM users to conduct free-text search queries of the MDM repository, within or even across domains, and introduces post-search filtering controls to manage the search results and find the specific MDM records conforming to the user’s search.
- Embedded BPM - provides a packaged BPM engine to act as the workflow manager and state broker for all MDM data stewardship tasks, and includes monitoring and management functions for currently executing workflow processes. (BPM-based workflows can be customized through Informatica BPM-specific design-time tools, available as part of the BPM for MDM Option, purchased separately.)
- MDM Data Sentry - Integration into Informatica Dynamic Data Masking (DDM) to secure data in flight through MDM UI’s, Services API’s and other interfaces. (Informatica DDM not included, must be purchased separately)
- MDM Proactive Monitoring – Integration into Informatica Complex Event Processing (CEP) to monitor MDM system functions and data operations against rule-based SLAs. (Informatica CEP not included, must be purchased separately)
- Russian localization is now available for IDD.
- Brazilian Portuguese localization is now available for IDD and Hub Console.