Informatica MDM Multidomain Edition 9.5 (Oracle) has been released to Shipping and is available immediately.
The highlights of this release include:
- Timeline: Informatica MDM Multidomain Edition 9.5 introduces a unique data timeline capability to track changes to data records and provide visibility into the effective version of a record at any point in time - past, present or future.Organizations can use the new capability to support compliance, risk management and auditing, answering such questions as, “We know something happened, but when did we know that it was going to happen.”
- Mobile MDM: A new Informatica MDM iPad App enables mobile users to view trusted master data residing in Informatica MDM. The iPad app provides anytime, anywhere visibility into customer transaction data, social data and master data,and marries single, trusted customer views with iPad location-based services to deliver location-specific customer information to the mobile workforce.
- Merge lineage optimizations: Optimizations to the merge lineage provides performance improvements in merge and reduces the overall implementation footprint.
- Workflow enhancements in Informatica Data Director include more context about tasks to provide insight into what has changed and what a reviewer is being asked to approve.
- User experience enhancements in Informatica Data Director including more flexible menu structures, the ability to configure search results per page, the ability to filter records in child tabs and a new onOpen user exit.
- Multithreaded Automerge for increased merge performance in very large environments.
Refer the Release notes at Informatica MDM Multidomain Edition for Oracle - 9.5.0 - Release Notes - (English)