Informatica Identity Resolution 10.2 has been released to shipping and is available immediately. This release includes the release of SSA-NAME3 version 10.2.
Informatica Identity Resolution 10.2 includes enhancements as well as new features.
Highlights of the release include:
• Performance and stability improvements, including 25% improvement in the performance of search/match.
• Option to use database sequence for IDT RECID field support for MS-SQL 2019, DB2/UDB 11.5, and Oracle 19c
• Ability to use Kerberos authentication with the enhanced database connection string for DB2/UDB
• Additional SSA-NAME3 run time controls to adjust or override internal edit rules
• Transaction based email match level added to standard populations
• Ability to deploy Identity Resolution in a Docker container.
Release Notes :