Informatica Identity Resolution version 10.1 has been released to shipping and is available immediately.
Informatica Identity Resolution version 10.1 introduces a number of new features and stability fixes.
The highlights of this release include:
- Scalability improvements to start search server with read-only rule base server and run multiple synchronization servers in parallel.
- Resilience and stability of base rule server groups to gracefully handle temporary resources issues such as network and data base connections, switches between primary and secondary. Added options to limit the number of server resources such as connections and threads.
- Added classic matching algorithms to perform fuzzy match and score: Dice, JaroWinkler, Leventshtein. Definitions of extendable types can be retrieved via service call.
- Profiling columns data to determine the type of data and suggest best population fit.
- Added match explain-ability along with match decision/score via new match service call that returns match report and saves additional call.
- Added edit list rule that defines "do not match these two words"
- Improved populations and development tools, added options to pre-cleaning rules, single word name matching, and key building.
- Identity Resolution - https://kb.informatica.com/proddocs/Product%20Documentation/6/IIR_101_ReleaseNotes_en.pdf
- MDM Registry Edition - https://kb.informatica.com/proddocs/Product%20Documentation/6/MRE_101_ReleaseNotes_en.pdf
- SSA-NAME3 - https://kb.informatica.com/proddocs/Product%20Documentation/6/NM3_101_ReleaseNotes_en.pdf