Informatica 9.5.1 HF3 includes the following new capabilities :
Power Exchange for MongoDB – New Product
- ODBC connectivity to MongoDB(versions 2.2.x and 2.4.x) for reading and writing data
- Schema inference from sampling data in collections.
- Support for nested documents, arrays and arrays of nested documents
- Support for reading and writing documents as JSON.
- Read Load Distribution through MongoDB “Read Preferences” support.
Power Exchange for Hadoop.
- Power Exchange for Hadoop now supports the ability to read and write to HDFS when IBM BigInsights 2.1 is installed on the Hadoop cluster.
Admin Account Lock out
- The Account lockout feature was introduced in 9.5 release. With this feature the domain Administrator can enable a user’s account to be lockout out and access disabled to the Informatica domain and tools after a configurable number of consecutive failed login attempts.
- The feature can be enabled, configured and locked users unlocked by a user with the Security administrator privilege within the Administrator tool.
- The feature only applied to non-Administrative users.
- Starting 9.5.1 HF3 there is an ability to also enable the account lockout feature for Administrative users.
- This is done via updateDomainOption command or via AdminLockoutEnabled custom property.
- A locked Administrator account can then subsequently be un-locked via the infasetup command.
- The Tomcat web server has been updated to version 7.0.42. Upgrades to the Tomcat version packaged within Informatica releases are in keeping with Informatica’ s support statement for the same.”
Important Bug fixes (see release notes)