Highlights of this release:
Bug fixes for the following products:
- Informatica Data Services
- Informatica Data Quality
- Informatica Data Explorer
- Informatica Self-Service Data Integration (Data Integration Analyst Option)
- Informatica Data Transformation
- Metadata Manager
PowerExchange: Toleration Support for DB2 V10 CDC
Data Transformation: B2B Data Transformation provides a new pre-processor which supports Excel 2003/2007/2010 versions. The new pre-processor support the following Excel formats:
- Mac 2011 files
Profiling/ Informatica Data Explorer (IDE) 9.1.0 HotFix 2
- Overlap discovery (gap filled from IDE Legacy).
- Synchronization of metadata of Data Objects (relational/flat file) with external source (Analyst enhancement).
- Synchronization of Profiles/Scorecards/Profile Models with any underlying changes in Data Object and Rule metadata (Analyst and Developer).
- Exporting Profile Results from Informatica Developer to your local computer (instead of to the IDE server machine).
- Easily expose flat file and relational physical data objects as web services.
- Ability to directly deploy reusable objects (data objects, transformations, and mapplets) as web services.
- Certification of OBIEE for accessing data from published SQL data services.
- PowerCenter is localized into Japanese and Brazilian Portuguese.
- PowerExchange and Metadata Manager are localized into Japanese.
- PowerCenter and PowerExchange documentation is available in Brazilian Portuguese.
- Analyst Tool is available in German, French, Spanish and Simplified Chinese.
- Analyst Tool online help is available in German and French.
- DxT is available in Spanish and Simplified Chinese.