Informatica 9.0 is now generally available to all customers. Informatica 9.0 includes:
- Informatica Data Services 9.0 [new product option]
- Informatica Data Quality 9.0 [includes Informatica Analyst]
- Informatica Data Explorer 9.0
- Informatica Data Explorer Advanced Edition 9.0 [includes Informatica Analyst]
- PowerCenter 9.0 [Standard Edition, Real Time Edition, Advanced Edition]
- PowerExchange 9.0 [including Teradata PT, Neoview and Netezza]
- Metadata Manager
When Is Informatica 9 generally available?
Informatica 9 is generally available starting December 15, 2009.
Is Informatica 9 available globally at the time of the launch?
The Informatica 9 GA release will be shipped globally in English.
Localized software and/or documentation for other languages will be rolled out in phases starting with the Informatica 9.0.1 release.
Is documentation available?
All release notes and product documentation are available in the Product Documentation-UnderInformatica9. You can also search the documentation using the Informatica Knowledge Base.
Where can I find more information?
Additional information can also be found at the Informatica 9 website, www.informatica.com/9
More feature specific multimedia demos will be available soon in the Multimedia KB section of my.informatica.com.
If you have further questions not covered by this document you can post them on the Informatica 9.
You can also search the Informatica knowledge base or open a service request with Informatica support.