Data Integration Hub 10.4.0 has been released to shipping and is available immediately.
The release includes the following main features and enhancements:
Release Notes: https://docs.informatica.com/data-integration/data-integration-hub/10-4-0/release-notes/abstract.html
Data Integration Hub 10.2.4 has been released to shipping and is available immediately.
Data Integration Hub 10.2.4 Release Notes: https://docs.informatica.com/data-integration/data-integration-hub/10-2-4.html
PAM for Data Integration Hub 10.2.4
Data Integration Hub 10.2.3 has been released to shipping and is available immediately.
The Data Integration Hub 10.2.3 release includes the following main features and enhancements:
• Support for BDM and DQ custom workflows
• Topic creation from Enterprise Data Catalog assets
• Home page UX improvements such as enhanced performance, search capability, and consistent color scheme.
• Support for optional topics in compound subscriptions
• Monitors extension: monitor system events
• Increased character limit for the names of the following entities: Publications, Subscriptions, Workflows, Connections, and Topics
• CLI script to bulk delete Data Integration Hub entities
Informatica Data Integration Hub 10.2.3 Release Notes
PAM for Data Integration Hub 10.2.3
Data Integration Hub 10.2.2 has been released to shipping and is available immediately.
Informatica Data Integration Hub 10.2.2 Release Notes
PAM for Data Integration Hub 10.2.2
Data Integration Hub 10.2.1 has been released to shipping and is available immediately.
Informatica Data Integration Hub 10.2.1 Release Notes
PAM for Data Integration Hub 10.2.1
Note: To download this version, please raise a shipping request.
The Informatica Platform is a set of data services and information solutions powered by a state-of-the-art data management engine. The end of support for the Informatica Platform includes the following products:
Support for all Informatica Platform products with versions 9.0.x, 9.1, 9.5.x, and 9.6.x will end on the following dates:
Minimum Support Period
End of Support
31 Jan 2018
31 Mar 2018
31 Mar 2019
31 Mar 2021
30 Jun 2016
31 Jul 2017
31 Jul 2018
31 Mar 2015
31 Jan 2017
31 Dec 2013
31 Jan 2017
* Extended and Sustaining Support are available at an additional charge; Sustaining Support is not available for all product releases. For further information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on product lifecycle, extended support policy, and end of life details of various Informatica products, view the Informatica Product Lifecycle Guide.