Data Integration Hub 10.4.1 has been released to shipping and is available immediately.
The release includes the following main features and enhancements:
• Ability to define a splash message to display to all Data Integration Hub users.
• Ability to disable a subscription such that the delayed events do not register.
• Ability to change the status of an existing event using an API.
• Ability to define the table load sequence order within the same subscription job.
• Ability to define event monitors that are time triggered.
• Support for silent installation.
• Enhanced permissions granularity at the publication, subscription, and monitor level.
• The dashboard engine is updated and requires no setup prerequisites and provides real-time updates.