1. Test Data on demand
Improved efficiencies for Test engineers by enabling generation of test data while executing a plan. Test data Administrators can parameterize various parameters like the connection, Owner & the Criteria’s while creating the plan & test engineers can provide the requires parameter values from within the TDM UI while executing the plans.
2. SSN Randomized masking – new SSN masking rules for valid & invalid SSNs
3. PDM Enhancement
1. Secure @ Source integration – Support data masking for sensitive data from Secure@Source
- Protect data from within Secure @ Source by defining masking as a protection mechanism
- Inplace masking for Hive sources from within the Secure@Source environments
2. Support for Spark ingestion to improve performance
4. HDFS Reader/Writer Support (for PC Mappings)
Customer Requested Enhancements
- Table metadata can now be deleted from an entity forming part of the project.
- Test data generation scheduled to be run at a later time can be unscheduled
- DMO session properties are now available in the TDM UI
- Support for computed Column in TDM
These enhancements provide significant operational efficiencies to our Customer’s test data creation & management processes.
- Trigger management for Sql Server, Oracle, Sybase & DB2. Triggers created on these tables will now be automatically dropped and created while doing a subset.
- Recursive Executor changes – Commits have now been introduced at regular intervals while running recursive executor for large data sets to avoid db lock issues and also to log the work being done.
- Marking Staging table as MASTER.
- 40 plus Customer requested Change requests
- DB2 zOS support for test data generation
- MongoDB support for Subset, TDG & TDW