Informatica Secure@Source 4.0 is now available. This is the sixth release of the product with the following new capabilities:
Integrated Detect and Protect:
- Protection integration with:
- Informatica Persistent Data Masking
- Ranger resource-based access control and dynamic masking
- Sentry access control
- Protection tasks for orchestration and task flow management
Benefits: Resolution of detected issues via uniform, automated deployment of layered data protection.
Unstructured format support
- Discovery of sensitive unstructured data across major file formats
- Display of aggregated results at folder level as well as file level detail
Benefits: Discovery of sensitive data across all major formats and enterprise siloes. Standardized discovery and classification for consistent results across the enterprise.
- Out of the box GDPR policy
- Upstream Lineage
- GDPR Report/CSV Export
Benefits: Accelerate GDPR assessment and discovery of in-scope sensitive data to support better compliance using a policy-based approach.
- Configuration and display of anomaly score based on factor weights
- Suppression of anomalies based on user-created rules
Benefits: Better targeting of high priority anomalies and reduction in false positives.
Core Product Enhancements and PAM
- PAM: NFS, CIFS, HDInsight as a cluster, Azure SQL DB, SAP, Redshift
- Enterprise Information Catalog Interop: Interop of data stores, data domains, application users (as sync). Installation with common infrastructure.
- Customer Focused Enhancements: Multiple Protection mechanisms in model, Run Metadata and Data in same scan, Remove VDS with embed listener, Distinct Row Count
Benefits: Ease of use, enterprise readiness and accelerated time to value.