The Informatica Global Customer Support Team is excited to announce an all-new technical webinar and demo series – Meet the Experts, in partnership with our technical product experts and Product management. These technical sessions are designed to encourage interaction and knowledge gathering around some of our latest innovations and capabilities across Data Integration, Data Quality, Big Data and so on. In these sessions, we will strive to provide you with as many technical details as possible, including new features and functionalities, and where relevant, show you a demo or product walk-through as well.
Topic and Agenda
- Topic: Meet the Experts Webinar - "AI-Powered Streaming Analytics for Real-Time Customer Experience – Deep Dive and Demo"
- Date: Wednesday, 4 December 2019
- Time: 10:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time (PDT)
- Duration: 1 Hour
- Webinar Registration Link: https://www.informatica.com/about-us/webinars.html?commid=377797&utm_source=support
Preetam Kumar, Product Marketing Manager, Data Engineering Streaming
Vishwa Belur, Director Product Management, Data Engineering Streaming
What’s the best way for businesses to differentiate themselves today? By delivering a unique, real-time customer experience across all touchpoints—one that is based on a solid, connected business strategy driven by data and analytics insights.
However, interacting with customers in real-time and in a relevant, meaningful way can be challenging for organizations with disparate sources of data, including at the edge, on-premises, and multi-cloud.
To get maximum value and insight from customer data, you need a data management framework that can do three things:
- Sense - Capture event data and streaming data from sources such as social media, web logs, machine logs, and IoT sensors.
- Reason - Automatically process, correlate, and analyze this data to add context and meaningful insights.
- Act - Respond and take automated action in a reliable, timely, and consistent way.
Join this webinar to learn how to:
- Manage the entire end-to-end sense-reason-act process at any latency with an AI-powered streaming solution
- Automate data management processes and guide user behavior for real-time streaming analytics with AI
- Gain a clear understanding of how to use Spark Structured Streaming for data engineering using an intelligent data streaming solution that unifies streaming and batch data to deliver next best actions that improve customer experience