The Informatica Global Customer Support Team is excited to announce an all-new technical webinar and demo series – Meet the Experts, in partnership with our technical product experts and Product management. These technical sessions are designed to encourage interaction and knowledge gathering around some of our latest innovations and capabilities across Data Integration, Data Quality, Big Data and so on. In these sessions, we will strive to provide you with as many technical details as possible, including new features and functionalities, and where relevant, show you a demo or product walk-through as well.
Topic and Agenda
- Topic: Meet the Experts Webinar - "End-to-End Data Engineering for AI & Analytics on Microsoft Azure"
- Date: Wednesday, 23 October 2019
- Time: 9:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time (PDT)
- Duration: 1 Hour
- Webinar Registration Link: Webinars – Webcasts | Informatica Talks | Informatica
- Sumeet Agrawal, Product Management, Informatica
- Vamshi Sriperumbudur, Product Marketing, Informatica
Successful next-generation AI and analytics projects require you to ingest, process, and govern all types of data at all latencies. It can be a challenge—but it doesn't have to be.
Our complimentary webinar, "End-to-End Data Engineering for AI & Analytics on Microsoft Azure," shows you how Informatica's Data Engineering portfolio can help you ingest all types of data into the Azure Data Lake Store (ADLS), batched or in real-time. You will learn about:
- Building data pipelines to feed ADLS with data engineering integration in a Spark serverless mode
- Leveraging Spark Structured Streaming for real-time analytics that extend to the edge
- Finding, preparing, and operationalizing trusted data with Informatica Enterprise Data Preparation
- Performing powerful search, data lineage, and impact analysis with Enterprise Data Catalog
Whether you've just started to consider Azure for analytics and AI or you're already using it, you won't want to miss this webinar and demo.