What are we announcing?
Informatica 10.2.2 HotFix 1 Service Pack 2
Who would benefit from this release?
This release is for all Big Data customers and prospects who want to take advantage of updated Hadoop distribution support as well as fixes to the core platform, connectivity, and other functionality. You can apply this service pack after you install or upgrade to Informatica 10.2.2 HotFix 1. If you are already on 10.2.2 HotFix1 Service Pack 1, this 10.2.2 HotFix 1 Service Pack 2 can be installed directly.
What’s in this release?
Big Data PAM
- Cloudera CDH: 6.2, 6.1, 5.16, 5.15, 5.14, 5.13
- Hortonworks HDP: 2.6.x, 3.1.x
- MapR: 6.0.1 with MEP 5.0, 6.1 with MEP 6.0
- Azure HDInsight: 3.6.x WASB, ADLS Gen1, ADLS Gen2
- Amazon EMR: 5.16.x, 5.20
- Google Cloud Dataproc 1.3
- Databricks 5.1, 5.3
- WANdisco enabled CDH 5.16 and HDP 2.6.5 on RH7
Big Data Streaming
- Support for latest Cloudera, Hortonworks, MapR, HDInsight and EMR versions
- Bug fixes and improvements
Enterprise Data Catalog
- This update provides bug fixes for functional and performance improvements. Informatica recommends that Enterprise Data Catalog customers on 10.2.2 HotFix 1 / 10.2.2 HotFix 1 Service Pack 1 apply this service pack.
Enterprise Data Preparation
- Functional and performance improvements
- EDP now supports WANdisco enabled HDP 2.6.5 on RH
Release Notes & Product Availability Matrix (PAM)
- Informatica 10.2.2 HotFix1 Service Pack 2 Release Notes: https://docs.informatica.com/big-data-management/shared-content-for-big-data/10-2-2-hotfix-1/big-data-release-notes--10-2-2-hotfix-1-service-pack-2-/abstract.html
- PAM for Informatica 10.2.2 HotFix1 Service Pack 2: https://network.informatica.com/docs/DOC-18280