The Informatica Global Customer Support Team is excited to announce an all-new technical webinar and demo series – Meet the Experts, in partnership with our technical product experts and Product management. These technical sessions are designed to encourage interaction and knowledge gathering around some of our latest innovations and capabilities across Data Integration, Data Quality, Big Data and so on. In these sessions, we will strive to provide you with as many technical details as possible, including new features and functionalities, and where relevant, show you a demo or product walk-through as well.
Topic and Agenda
- Topic: Meet the Experts Webinar - "Unlock the Full Power of Cloud Data Integration – Deep Dive and Demo"
- Date: 21 November 2019
- Time: 10:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time (PDT)
- Duration: 1 Hour
- Webinar Registration Link: https://www.informatica.com/about-us/webinars.html?commid=375546&utm_source=support
- Speaker: Andrew Comstock, Informatica Senior Director, Product Management
Data integration is a core capability for delivering digital transformation and competitive analytics. Next-gen data integration enables you to combine data from various sources with ease of use and scalability.
You may be already using many of the existing IICS Cloud Data Integration (CDI) features but you may not be aware of other existing or recently added features.
- Did you know that you can access several hundred connectors to databases, cloud data lakes, and on-premises/SaaS applications?
- Did you know that your IICS CDI allows you to scale your integrations as your business grows with support for high-performance pushdown optimization?
- Did you know that you can quickly build codeless advanced integrations with wizards and out-of-the-box pre-defined templates?
Join Andrew Comstock for a deep dive into IICS Cloud Data Integration with a specific focus on going beyond the traditional use cases:
- Connect to any of several hundred sources with flexibility and out-of-the-box pre-defined templates
- Trusted connections to AWS Redshift, Microsoft Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Google BigQuery, and Snowflake cloud databases
- Going beyond application integration with data integration
- Learn how to scale your integration processes using serverless deployments
Andrew will also demo the IICS CDI Mapping Designer to illustrate the power and flexibility of building simple and complex data integration loads with out-of-the-box advanced data integration transformations.