The Informatica Global Customer Support Team is excited to announce an all-new technical webinar and demo series – Meet the Experts, in partnership with our technical product experts and Product management. These technical sessions are designed to encourage interaction and knowledge gathering around some of our latest innovations and capabilities across Data Integration, Data Quality, Big Data and so on. In these sessions, we will strive to provide you with as many technical details as possible, including new features and functionalities, and where relevant, show you a demo or product walk-through as well.
Topic and Agenda
- Topic: Meet the Experts Webinar - "Ingesting Data to Your Cloud Data Lake or Cloud Data Warehouse: Deep Dive & Demo"
- Date: 31 October 2019
- Time: 9:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time (PDT)
- Duration: 1 Hour
- Webinar Registration Link: https://www.informatica.com/about-us/webinars.html?commid=371268&utm_source=support
- Etty Afriat, Director, Product Management, Informatica
- Vishwa Belur, Director, Product Management, Informatica
When building a new Data Warehouse or data lake in the cloud, you need to ingest large volumes of data into the Cloud. The same logic applies to migrating existing data warehouses or data lakes. This could mean tens of thousands of relational tables or data from IoT devices. You need different types of ingestion – file, database or streaming depending on the data you are ingesting into Cloud. Join this technical webinar with a demo and roadmap to learn more about Informatica’s mass ingestion capability on Informatica Intelligent Cloud Integration Services (IICS).
Join the experts from Informatica as they deep dive into different types of data ingestion capabilities for:
- Exchanging large data files between on-premises and Cloud repositories
- Datawarehouse modernization/migration
- Ingestion of database content onto Cloud Data Lake
- Streaming & IoT data ingestion onto data lake and messaging hubs