We are excited to announce the pre-release program for Informatica Cloud Fall 2016. It begins on October 24th 2016 and runs through November 11th 2016.
For now, here is a sneak peek into the new capabilities of Informatica Cloud. See the What's New document (attached below) for other details. See this article for the Release Notes: https://network.informatica.com/docs/DOC-16879.
The complete documentation for the Fall 2016 release is available here: https://network.informatica.com/onlinehelp/ics/r26/en/index.htm.
Cloud Mapping Designer
- Hierarchy transformation enhancements:
- New Hierarchy Builder transformation that lets you create JSON/XML targets from multiple sources
- New Hierarchy Parser transformation lets you read from XML and JSON sources and map them to relational targets.
- Enhancements to the Web services transformation to support REST sources with simplified field mapping.
- Introducing support for partitioning - Ability to execute a simple mapping in multiple partitions for improved performance. You can define the number of partitions for flat file, relational and Redshift data sources.
- New Router transformation that lets you route data to output groups based on multiple filter conditions.
- Enhancements to Lookup transformation to support cached lookup for Redshift, JDBC and many other data sources.
- Flat-file enhancements:
- Ability to process a list of files with a single source transformation using the Flat file connector. The list of source files can also be generated using operating system commands.
- Ability to edit the metadata for parameterized flat file data sources.
- Availability of Source Filename as a field to be processed in the mapping.
- Support for creating relational targets dynamically based on the incoming schema.
- Enhancing parameterization capabilities to support partially parameterized source filters.
Cloud Connectivity Enhancements
- New REST connector:
- Makes it easy to consume third party REST services as a source, target or “midstream.”
- Supports basic, Digest and OAuth authentication.
- Uses Swagger 1.2 definition to get metadata. For services that do not have a definition, it can be generated and deployed using a utility.
- Launching new connectors for:
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
- Google BigQuery
- Google Cloud Storage
- Netsuite REST
- Various enhancements to the following connectors:
- SFDC ,SFDC-A, SFDC Marketing
- AWS S3, Redshift
- Azure BLOB, DW
- Complex file, File Processor
- JDBC, ODBC, Oracle, mySQL, SQL Server
- SAP, SuccessFactors
- SugarCRM, MSD CRM
- REST API Enhancements
- Ability to perform partial updates to most of the resources by specifying only the modified object fields.
- Support for obtaining resource details with the name attribute instead of an ID.
- New Connector resource provides a list of available connectors in the organization.
- New LicenseInfo resource to get license information and to provision licenses to sub-organizations.
- Secure Agent Advanced Features
- New version of Secure Agent based on microservices is available for all new customers.
- Supports clustering and high availability with reduced down time during agent updates.
Cloud B2B Gateway
- Introducing Support for Procure-to-Pay process (in addition to Order-to-Cash) – which lets organizations exchange messages with their suppliers.
- Enhancements to support exchange of non-EDI files – for partners that are not able to send EDI X12 files.
- Expanding the list of X12 messages and introducing customization support.
- Simplify and expedite exchanging EDIFACT messages with partners with built-in message processing and validations.
Cloud Integration Hub
- Publish and subscribe to data from cloud and on premise applications – central hub for integration and synchronization between cloud and on-prem application.
- Fully hosted and highly secure publication repository with complete data encryption.
We look forward to your participation in the pre-release program. Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for questions/concerns and feedback.
ICS_Fall2016_WhatsNew_en.pdf 769.9 KB