We are delighted to announce the August 2020 release of Cloud Application Integration. This release is feature rich. It is being rolled out across regions according to the following schedule:
- 9 Aug 2020, 9 - 11 PM PST - POD1, POD2
- 11 Aug 2020, 9 - 11 PM PST - POD3, POD4, GCP, AZURE POD1
- 18 Aug 2020, 10 AM - 12 PM PST - EMEA, APJ, JAPAN1
- 18 Aug 2020, 9 - 11 PM PST - POD6, AZURE POD2, CANADA
The August 2020 release contains new features and enhancements in the following areas:
- The new Application Integration Home page will benefit developers with shortcuts to create new assets, get quick access to recent updates in project and folders, and quickly access content.
- We have improved the performance of REST and SOAP API Service Connectors generation from very large Swagger and WSDL interface documents.
- We have improved the navigation of Process Object references with the ability to open a reference in place to quickly navigate schema references.
- Developers and operators will benefit from the ability to perform advanced querying and filtering of process instances in the Application Integration Console and My Processes page to quickly locate what they need within hundreds or thousands of instances.
- We have added support for PUT, DELETE, and PATCH HTTP verbs in addition to the POST and GET verbs to offer developers the ability to define more expressive REST APIs. You can now use these verbs in conjunction with URI resource segments to control whether you are reading, updating, creating, overwriting, modifying, or deleting a REST resource.
- The ability to add URI resource segments in addition to new HTTP verb support gives developers the control they need to create resource-based REST APIs.
Ability for customers to incorporate a ‘Throw’ step in a Taskflow or a sub-Taskflow to signal an error state in Monitor and allow for controlled termination.
Please see the What's New document for details (also attached with this post).
For more information, see the Release Notes.
For the complete Cloud Application Integration documentation, see the online help.