The Informatica Global Customer Support Team is excited to announce an all-new technical webinar and demo series – Meet the Experts, in partnership with our technical product experts and Product management. These technical sessions are designed to encourage interaction and knowledge gathering around some of our latest innovations and capabilities across Data Integration, Data Quality, Big Data and so on. In these sessions, we will strive to provide you with as many technical details as possible, including new features and functionalities, and where relevant, show you a demo or product walk-through as well.
Topic and Agenda
- Topic: Connect with APIs any app, any data, at any speed in a multi-cloud, hybrid world
- Date: 13 June 2019
- Time: 10:00 AM Pacific Time (PT)
- Duration: 1 Hour
- Webinar Registration Link: Webinars – Webcasts | Informatica Talks | Informatica US
You want to integrate your on-premises data and applications with your SaaS and cloud application and do so in real-time using an API-first strategy. Did you know that Informatica’s iPaaS (integration platform as a service) is the #1 platform in the market for connecting your on-premises and cloud data and apps using data integration, application integration, and provide and consume APIs?
Did you know what customers are already saying about IICS: “We would not have been able to provide such a holistic, real-time mobile experience for our customers without Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services. We are giving customers accurate, up-to-date information while also increasing customer service and satisfaction by better understanding their needs and when.”
As an Informatica customer you are already using data integration, but did you know that this is just one of many options available to you to fulfill your digital transformation goals? To achieve these, you need to consider new integration patterns such as API-based application Integration, and deliver APIs to your partners, customers and prospects.
Join Informatica product experts as they dive deep into the API and application integration capabilities offered by our API platform for accelerating your digital transformation. You will learn:
1. How to develop processes, APIs, and connect to any APIs without any coding
2. What Intelligent APIs are and why Informatica is uniquely qualified to offer these?
3. About management of integration artifacts and APIs
4. The “ilities” (performance, scalability, reliability) of our platform
5. The IaaS, SaaS, and on-prem partners we integrate with
- Luc Clement, Senior Director Product Management, Cloud Application & API Integration
- Mickey Hoter, Principal Product Manager