What are we announcing?
Informatica 10.2.2 HotFix 1 Service Pack 1
Who would benefit from this release?
The release is for all Big Data customers and prospects who want to take advantage of updated Hadoop distribution support as well as fixes to core platform, connectivity and other functionality. You can apply this service pack after you install or upgrade to Informatica 10.2.2 HotFix 1.
What’s in this release?
Big Data PAM
- Cloudera CDH: 6.2, 6.1, 5.16, 5.15, 5.14, 5.13
- Hortonworks HDP: 2.6.x, 3.1.x
- MapR: 6.0.1 with MEP 5.0, 6.1 with MEP 6.0
- Azure HDInsight: 3.6.x WASB, ADLS Gen1, ADLS Gen2
- Amazon EMR: 5.16.x, 5.20
- Google Cloud Dataproc 1.3
- Databricks 5.1, 5.3
Big Data Streaming
- Apache Kafka version 2.3.x support
Enterprise Data Catalog
- The update provides bug fixes for functional and performance improvements. Informatica recommends that Enterprise Data Catalog customers on 10.2.2 HF1 apply this service pack.
Enterprise Data Preparation
- Hadoop distribution support to align with Big Data Management
- Ability to change delimiters and text qualifiers during file preparation
Release Notes & Product Availability Matrix (PAM)
- Informatica 10.2.2 HotFix1 Service Pack 1 Release Notes: https://docs.informatica.com/big-data-management/shared-content-for-big-data/10-2-2-hotfix-1/big-data-release-notes--10-2-2-hotfix-1-service-pack-1-/abstract.html
- PowerExchange Adapters 10.2.2 HotFix 1 Service Pack 1 Release Notes: https://docs.informatica.com/data-integration/powerexchange-adapters-for-informatica/10-2-2-hotfix-1/powerexchange-adapters-for-informatica-release-notes-1022-hotfix/abstract.html
- PAM for Informatica 10.2.2 HotFix1 Service Pack 1: https://network.informatica.com/docs/DOC-18280