The Informatica Global Customer Support Team is excited to announce an all-new technical webinar and demo series – Meet the Experts, in partnership with our technical product experts and Product management. These technical sessions are designed to encourage interaction and knowledge gathering around some of our latest innovations and capabilities across Data Integration, Data Quality, Big Data and so on. In these sessions, we will strive to provide you with as many technical details as possible, including new features and functionalities, and where relevant, show you a demo or product walk-through as well.
Topic and Agenda
- Topic: Blaze architecture and troubleshooting in Informatica BDM
- Date: 2 May 2019
- Time: 8:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
- Duration: 1 Hour
- Webinar Registration Link: https://informatica-events.zoom.us/webinar/register/8015548469344/WN_i6mdvPPLS-mvT5LLIdQVMQ
Once the host approves your request, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions for joining the meeting.
Here is the agenda for the webinar.
1. Overview of Blaze architecture and components
2. Blaze configuration (hadoopEnv.properties and beyond)
3. Logs location and collection
4. Common issues and troubleshooting
5. Tips and Tricks
This session is intended for BDM customers who are executing their mappings/profiles/scorecards using Blaze execution engine. At the end of this session, customers will be able to get insights into Blaze architecture, various components, and services associated with Blaze, how to troubleshoot the most common issues and how to access/provide logs to Informatica Support, which GCS requires for troubleshooting.
The presenter for this session is Sujata, an Informatica GCS veteran, handling IDQ and BDM products for the past 5 years and has developed a niche in troubleshooting Blaze related issues.