The release includes the following:
In this technical session, we will discuss the reasons many customers are extending PowerCenter to support cloud data warehouses on AWS with Amazon Redshift and review common patterns for Amazon Redshift adoption.
We will overview the Amazon Redshift architecture and discuss available options from Informatica for extending PowerCenter to support Amazon Redshift. We will share details about using prebuilt Informatica connectors for Amazon Redshift and other AWS services such as Amazon S3, and overview advanced scaling features such as grid, partitioning, and pushdown optimization.
Key webinar learnings:
• AWS journey and Amazon Redshift: Key benefits and capabilities.
• Key use cases for extending PowerCenter with Amazon Redshift.
• Extending with PowerCenter Redshift connector vs extending with Informatica Cloud Redshift connector.
• Scalability features like grid, partitioning and pushdown optimization to maximize the power of Amazon Redshift
• AWS deployment options: Single-click deployment of PowerCenter on AWS EC2 and Informatica Cloud ‘Pay as You Go’ via AWS Marketplace
• Demos of key use cases
Webinar Registration Details
Registration link: https://www.informatica.com/about-us/webinars.html?commid=251251
Date: 2nd may 2017
Time: 8 AM PST
Speakers: Meera Srinivasan, Prateek Shrivastava and Andrew McIntyre - Informatica Product Management