Informatica Axon 5.1.0 has been released to shipping and is available immediately.
Informatica Axon is the first data governance stewardship application to leverage the full power of the Intelligent Data Platform powered by ClaireTM to support data governance and compliance programs alongside Informatica Data Quality (IDQ) and Enterprise Information Catalog (EIC). With Axon v5.1, Informatica Axon further announces integration with Informatica Secure@Source (S@S) to help enable a truly collaborative enterprise data governance program across business and IT users to successfully define, deliver and track critical data privacy specific initiatives such as European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and further help them understand the Risk and Protection Status of the in-scope data as it relates to the policies as defined by the users.
Axon 5.1.0 includes the following enhancements and addresses several limitations and issues to improve usability and stability of the product.
- Informatica Secure@Source integration to provide data risk and protection view to the Axon user.
- Provides ability to map Business defined Policies to implementation of the Policies in Secure@Source.
- A new Data Privacy dashboard to highlight the Risk and Protection Status at individual Policy and System level.
- Support for REST API to search Data Quality Rules defined in Axon.
- Ability to capture duration information as part of the Process object and show that in Process Maps.
- Provides the total count and the list of Named users in Admin Panel that are counted against the license.
- Provides information about the parent for the Process objects in the tooltip.
- Ability to download application logs for debugging from the Admin Panel.
- Improvements in Installation experience and certification of updated versions of the libraries.
Please refer to the product release guide and release notes for a full list of features and limitations addressed in the release.
Note: To download this version, please open a shipping request.