With our vision to provide the best omni-channel customer experience and automate support operations, we are excited to announce the launch of a new and improved Informatica Network. Informatica Network, a community platform, allows you to engage and collaborate thereby empowering you to take full advantage of Informatica products.
We listened to you closely and brought together better user experience and enhancements. In addition to providing rich repository of content - Knowledge Base articles, Documentation guides, How-To Library, Product Availability Matrix, Support TVs, Upgrade Planners, Informatica University training modules - and community collaboration through Discussion Forums and User groups, numerous new features have been introduced.
- Revamped and Responsive User Interface for seamless navigation: Whether you are a first-time user or an Informatica expert, all that you need will be available on the landing page itself. And it is mobile compatible as well!
- Spotlight search bar with suggested results: You asked for it and we listened. We now have a spotlight search bar on each page to help you find the answers you are looking for. The type ahead and result recommendations in the drop down are bonus features introduced!
- New “Get Started” page: All the resources to get you started with Informatica Network.
Logged In User
Informatica Network is public and all the above features can be accessed by anyone. But logging in gives you a personalized user experience:
- Community Page: Your view into all things Informatica support. This page has been designed based on popular demand! All the relevant links are available on this page customized per your profile. You will be able to see the latest Case feeds, Community feeds, Featured Content, and Recommendations based on your search history and download history. You will also be able to view the latest announcements and content for the product community that you are associated with.
On the community page, My Activity lists the following content:
- Case Feed: Displays the latest updates and actions pending on you for your cases. You can now respond to your cases directly from the Network instead of logging into eSupport.
- Community Feed: Displays all the discussions, documents, ideas and so on that are created by you and the feeds related to these.
- Featured Content: Display the latest product feature updates and announcements
- Recommendations: You can view various content types based on your search history, download history, and the product community that you are associated with.
Note: The Recommendations are built intelligently by system learning. It may be blank initially, but the more you browse and click, the better the Recommendations. Go ahead and click away to see content customized for you!
- Search and Download History: You can track all the searches and downloads performed so far by you.
- Dynamic Recommendations: This is the “People who viewed this also viewed” feature for Knowledge Base content. It helps you find similar content based on searches performed by other users as well.
- Screen Recording for cases: Record, Upload, and Attach – You can now record your issues and attach them as videos to Cases to help articulate the issue better, hence leading to a quicker resolution time.
- Discussion to Case: Make full use of the community by collaborating with peers and experts on any issue you might be facing with our products. You are sure to get quick resolves! And in the rare case of a no response on the discussion thread for 48 hours, “Convert to Case” button will start appearing for project contacts to raise a case directly from there.
As a pilot, this feature is launched for the Cloud community right now.
- Can we assist you: On popular demand, the Chat functionality is available prominently on the Cloud community and even during case creation. Go ahead and ping us anytime you have any queries.