Since our announcement of the upcoming Informatica Network site launch, we have been so eager to share more details on what you can expect. Over the past year, we have kept our ears to the ground, listened to your feedback, and consulted experts to enhance your Online Support experience a hundred-fold.
We are now proud to unveil more details of these efforts…
One Community. One login. Unified user experience
You will now have one home to access community discussions, the KnowledgeBase, blog posts, social groups, and all things data centric.
- Your doorway to Informatica now has a single sign-on for MySupport, Informatica Communities, and all other Informatica web properties
- Join a User group to connect with people in a domain of your interest or geographical location. You can then follow and participate in calendar events hosted by those groups!
- Use our Resources to enhance your effectiveness with Informatica products. Our trouble-shooting wizards (Informatica Expert Assistant) walk youthrough the most popular product challenges or upgrade processes
- Start a discussion on Curated Communities or browse through some featured or recent content. You could also view posts by Top Participants and collaborate with them on all things data centric.
- Up your Informatica ante with some learning at Informatica University
- View SupportTV for some visual guides and webinars
Customized user experience
MySupport is now tailored to show you information for your Cases, your subscribed products and products that you are interested in. Bespoke all the way!
- Track your cases and personalize your account page based on selected products
- View discussions and product release information for your products
- View content, contact associated people, or attend calendar invites related to your products
Integrated platforms in KnowledgeBase search
Your search will now fetch results from across all the unified communities, including discussions & blogs, PAM, and EOL information.
- Access the KnowledgeBase without credentials. The Informatica KnowledgeBase is now a non-gated community. All Content will be Search engine optimized.
- End of Life (EOL) or Product Availability Matrix (PAM) information is now integrated in the KnowledgeBase.
Come November, you will login to this exciting new experience! And yes, we have interactive guides to familiarize you with all the constructive changes in this space. We look forward to welcoming you into the new Informatica network next month. Catch you there!